Built for the minimalist angler and the quick afternoon trip to the water, the Arroyo Chest Pack is big enough to fit a nymph and dry box, but small enough to be utilised as it’s meant, up front and personal. Nevertheless, if you have a hankering to move fast, engage the hip straps to transform it for lumbar use.
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Main storage compartment with three interior pockets
- Patented, moulded zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Tarpaulin tabs and elastic loops for accessory attachment
- Attachment points for tools and forceps
- Moulded, signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable strap allows for the bag to be used as a chest pack or in a sling configuration
- Cyclepond recycled fabric
- VOLUME 50 cu. in.
- DIMENSIONS 7” x 9” x 4”
- COLOUR Driftwood
Back to Fly Fishing Luggage