Alan Paine Combrook Ladies Tweed Waterproof Coat - Aspen
This waterproof coat has been one of our most popular jackets since the inception of the Combrook collection. Our pure wool Combrook Aspen tweed is specially woven for us and not only is it a durable and functional tweed it also boasts an extremely soft handle. A contemporary take on a classic colour combination. A softly marled butterscotch background is complemented by a dramatic over-check in mulberry, cobalt blue and deep gold.
Being warm and dry is absolutely essential when you’re out in the field. This must-have coat has a water repellent outer, is waterproof and breathable and has the welcome addition of waterproof windbreaker cuffs to make sure you’re complete dry and comfortable. What’s more there’s a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining.
- • Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
- • Water Repellent Outer
- • Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
- • Soft Mock Suede Inside Collar For Comfort
- • Two Cartdidge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
- • Two Hand-Warmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
- • Secure Map Pocket Under Front Plackett
- • Secure Internal Pocket
- • Anti-wicking Strip Hem
- • Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
- • 100% Tweed Wool