Fishpond Dakota Rod and Reel Case - Switch + Spey 45”
COVID19 & level 4 rules - Although our Edinburgh store is now closed to walk in sales due to current COVID19 rules, Gamefish is still here for you. Online orders remain unaffected and we are also offering a Click & Collect service (which is available as an option during checkout)
Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed down the street for carp. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close reach, because it’s lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff?
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Exterior zippered pocket for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
- 45" x 9" x 5"