Hardy Perfect Limited Edition 'The Tweed' 4 1/2'' Wide Fly Reel. Serial No; 50
The all time classic fly reel for the discerning traditional fly angler. Use with pleasure or collect, your choice.
- Individually engraved and serial numbered 1-100 pre anodizing.
- Dual polished rotating line guards.
- Made in Alnwick, England.
- Engineered and hand crafted from bar stock aluminium with a naval brass 1 piece spindle and stainless steel ball bearings.
- Standard arbor design and large line capacity.
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’.
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; polished gunmetal grey finish.
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind.
- Supplied in limited edition leather presentation box with a unique Hardy turn screw tool.
* Gaula and Tweed are available now! Alta, Dee, Spey and Tay to be released at a later date.