Patagonia Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T - Stone Blue
Patagonia's agile, easy-care Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover has the warmth of your favorite sweatshirt with the soft, yet technical, benefits of a lively double-faced fleece to trap body heat, hold off breezes and resist abrasion. Velvety smooth but decidedly durable, it wicks moisture, dries fast and fends off chills. Made to exceptionally high standards from lightweight double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled), it has Y-Joint sleeves that increase mobility through the shoulders and arms, a stand-up collar with a four-snap nylon placket to protect the neck and vent heat, and an on-seam left-chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure to hold your small essentials. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with elastane. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Pullover with four-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn