COVID19 & level 4 rules - Although our Edinburgh store is now closed to walk in sales due to current COVID19 rules, Gamefish is still here for you. Online orders remain unaffected and we are also offering a Click & Collect service (which is available as an option during checkout)
The Patagonia River Salt Waterproof Jacket is a tough and durable fishing shell, made with rugged, 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard wader fabric for the most challenging conditions.
Made with ultra-tough H2No™ Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it’s the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, lie flat when empty, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; two cozy handwarmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep water and oar handles out; a zinger attachment on the left chest lets you keep small tools close at hand; an elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water. And when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented, single-pull adjustable hood stays in place at speed.
- Rugged 4-layer100% polyester microfiber H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Adjustable hood is designed to fit with single-pull adjustment around and overhead
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 641 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)