The Patagonia River Salt Waterproof Jacket is a tough and durable fishing shell, made with rugged, 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard wader fabric for the most challenging conditions.
Made with ultra-tough H2No™ Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it’s the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, lie flat when empty, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; two cozy handwarmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep water and oar handles out; a zinger attachment on the left chest lets you keep small tools close at hand; an elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water. And when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented, single-pull adjustable hood stays in place at speed.
- Rugged 4-layer100% polyester microfiber H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Adjustable hood is designed to fit with single-pull adjustment around and overhead
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 641 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)