Patagonia Stormfront Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment. It’s 100% waterproof, nonsubmersible with a low-profile, supercomfortable shoulder harness, no matter what you’re packing.
The Stormfront® Roll Top Pack has a simple yet highly effective roll-down construction (minimum of three rolls for nonsubmersible 100% waterproof protection) that keeps your gear dry in any wet-weather environment. A burly 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, along with fully welded seams, complete the weatherproof package. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waist belt provide all-day comfort on long hikes. There are also lash points for extra gear and rod-tube holders so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater versatility, the shoulder straps connect to our Convertible Vest (sold separately).
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)