Specifically designed for the bonefish fly fisher.
- Revolutionary design allows for incredible loop stability and distance
- Unique, easy casting taper that loads a fly rod at close range
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
RIO offers two different bonefish lines, each with particular design attributes. This Bonefish line has a long head and rear taper to smooth out the loop, and to make long efficient casts, while the mid-length front taper produces great turnover and easy presentation of typical bonefish flies. This is a great line for the more experienced flats angler, and ideal for fast 2nd shot casts to cruising fish. The lines have a high floating, AgentX coating to ensure the running line and tip stays afloat, and feature a medium stiff core, with a tropical coating that stays firm in the heat. Welded loops on both ends of the lines make for easy rigging.
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.