RIO FATHOM CLEANSWEEP Sinking Fly Lines
A complete series of "sweep" style sinking lines designed for easy distance
- Easy casting, fast loading head for minimum false casts and quick distance
- Hang Marker shows where to fish “The Hang”
- Built on a supple core that won’t tangle
RIO Fathom CleanSweep lines are a series of sinking lines built with a clear intermediate front end, seamlessly attached to a faster sinking body section and then to a slower sinking running line. This blend of sink rates results in a deadly fly path through the water, with the line “sweeping” the depths during a retrieve - from the surface, to deep, and back to the surface again – covering a multitude of depths with each cast. Each line has a short, quick-loading head for minimizing the number of false casts, and a Hang Marker that shows anglers when to stop stripping.
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Hang Marker - A visible, 1” section built into the fly line that show anglers when the end of the sinking line is getting close.
RIO's Fathom CleanSweep Sinking Lines from RIO Products on Vimeo.