The perfect line for anglers targeting tarpon and other large tropical species.
• Effortless casting, accurate line design that turns over typical tarpon flies with ease
• Built on a strong, medium stiff core which will not wilt in the heat
RIO’s Tarpon line has a mid-length head, and a short, powerful front taper to easily cast typical Tarpon flies with ease. The rear weight distribution easily loads powerful saltwater fly rods and ensures the very best in presentation so as not to spook wary poons, making it the ideal all-round Tarpon line.
The line is built on tough, medium-stiff saltwater cores that will not wilt in the heat, and features a high-floating, AgentX coating for the very best in performance.
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.