Sage Sonic Fly Rod
Gamefish stock a large range of Sage fly rods and Sage fly reels at the best prices, but if you can't see what you want please contact us as we can usually get it within a couple of days.
Whether laying down dry flies with finesse or delivering streamers to distant reaches, the SONIC family of rods provides uncompromised versatility, with a balance of power and feel. Delightfully crisp and lightweight, the SONIC has a level of performance that stands out from the crowd with a fast action taper designed to cover a wide range of fishing applications from dry fly, streamers, to nymphing - floating lines to sinking. Built on Konnetic Technology blanks, casts with the SONIC are as intuitive as they are natural - responsive in hand with excellent tracking qualities. Ready for any application the day has instore.
Dressed in a Juniper shaft color with Hardwood insert (anodized aluminum matte slate on fighting-butt models), and charcoal thread wraps that blend into the blank accents, the SONIC sports a timeless and elegant look that fits into most any fly fishing environment. Handcrafted in the USA and packaged in a premium rod bag and tube, we’ve pulled out all the stops to create a family of rods ideal for any application - any angler.
Cast With Confidence.
- Covers A Variety Of Applications
- Premium Blank And Componentry
- More Accuracy And Lighter Weight
- Konnetic Technology
- Juniper blank color
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
3wt to 6wt
- Super Plus snub-nose half-wells cork handle
- Hardwood insert with anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
6wt to 8wt
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum reel seat in Matte Slate
- Integrated “hidden” reel seat hook keeper
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Green model tag
- Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallio
We tested the 10ft #7 version of this rod in a recent rod test. Find out the results and what we thought HERE
Back to Sage Fly Rods and Reels