Elite RIO Technical Trout Floating Fly Line
Specifically designed for delicate presentations of small flies to technical feeders at range, with low stretch, ultra-slick performance.
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
- Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
RIO’s ELITE TECHNICAL TROUT line features a long, fine front taper for the lightest of presentations and delicacy and is the ideal choice of line when fishing dry flies, nymphs, soft hackles and emergers to tricky eaters at distance. The line has a long head and back taper to increase loop control when carrying long lengths, and for making precise casts to rising fish, while the weight distribution makes it easy to turn over long leaders for technical feeders at range. The low stretch core provides incredible levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
The slickest, most durable fly lines ever made - RIO's incredible SlickCast from RIO Products on Vimeo.