RIO InTouch 10ft Sink Tips - Replacement Sink Tips
These tips are 10ft long, and have a steady front taper of about 3ft, which allows for good presentation of a fly. Each tip has a color coded loop at the rear, and is printed with the tip size - attach the printed end to the fly line. The tips are built on RIO's ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the maximum in sensitivity and performance, and are density compensated at the front end (not the intermediate) for the best fishing performance.
There are four density options available:
- Floating: (straw color, 5wt to 9wt)
- Intermediate: 1.5-2 ips (gray color with gray loop, 5wt to 9wt)
- Sink 3: 3-4 ips (brown color with yellow loop, 5wt to 9wt)
- Sink 6: 6-7 ips (black color with gray loop, 5wt to 9wt)
Each tip has the following weight:
#5 - 55 grains
#6 - 65 grains
#7 - 75 grains
#8 - 85 grains
#9 - 95 grains
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end for fast rigging to backing.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
- 10ft replacement tips for VersiTip and Skagit lines.
InTouch Long MOW Tips from RIO Products on Vimeo.