RIO Premier Creek Floating Trout Fly Line
Designed for anglers fishing small creeks and streams with a taper design that loads at close range, with ultra-slick performance
- Designed to load at close range Ideal for nymphs, dries and small streamers
- Supple coldwater core for tangle-free performance
- Perfect for small creeks, streams and brooks
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
RIO’s Creek line has been designed for anglers that fish small creeks and streams. The line loads at close range, allowing anglers to make short casts of 10 to 15 feet with ease, yet has enough body and head length for those occasions when a longer cast is needed. Each line is built on a supple coldwater core for tangle-free performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market. In addition, the line features MaxFloat Tip Technology, RIO's proprietary tip coating formula that floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
The slickest, most durable fly lines ever made - RIO's incredible SlickCast from RIO Products on Vimeo.