Designed to cast large, and heavy flies with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Whether fishing for trout, bass, pike, or musky there are times when a large fly is the best option, and RIO’s Predator line series is designed specifically to cast them easily. Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, the lines have no problem casting the biggest of flies with ease. Whether floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
The slickest, most durable fly lines ever made - RIO's incredible SlickCast from RIO Products on Vimeo.
Float/Hover/intermediate = Float/1ips/2ips