RIO Elite Flats Pro Fly Line
The very best all-around flats line, and perfect for multiple destinations, species and water types
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
- Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Elite Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.