RIO InTouch Long Head Spey Floating Line
DESIGNED FOR LONG two-handed rods and big rivers
• Long head length for the very best in line control and fishability
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum load and efficiency
• Sophisticated taper design for effortless distance
The Long Head Spey line has been designed for bigger rivers and long two-handed and Spey rods. A series of sophisticated tapers and steps in the line design makes this one of the easiest casting long belly lines on the market, and a total joy to cast. The rear weight distribution ensures the rod loads easily, while the unique front taper design allows energy to unroll effortlessly to the fly – resulting in easy and effortless distance. The line is built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the very best in efficiency and load.
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.